Indonesia Tourist Visa
Indonesia is the world’s largest island country. Indonesia has more than seventeen thousand islands. Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia. It is the largest country of Southeast Asia. Indonesia has a very rich cultural heritage. Train is a common form of transportation in Indonesia. Becaks (Cycle Rickshaw) are found in all places of Indonesia and are also used for transportation. Indonesia has beautiful beaches, museums, and islands.
Visa policy for Indonesia
Indonesia has a visa policy to issue visa to four type of travel purpose which are for Tourism, Business, Study, Diplomatic and Journalist visa.
Indonesia Tourist Visa
- Indonesia Journalist Visa
- Indonesia Diplomatic Visa
- Indonesia Limited Stay Visa
Indonesia Visit Visa Requirements for Pakistani
- Last six months’ bank statement.
- Bank Maintenance Letter
- Request letter on business letter-head specifying the reason for visiting Indonesia.
- National Tax Number (NTN).
- ticket reservation
- Original passport must be valid 18 Months
- 03 Photographs.
- CNIC Photo Copy.
- Business documents (in case of businessman).
- Two photocopies of passport.
- Police character certificate
Indonesia Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Indonesia.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected/delayed, the visa fee is Non-Refundable in any case.
- Overstaying in Indonesia your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Indonesia recommends all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Indonesia authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Indonesia Visit Visa Services
Indonesia offers visa-free entry for a number of countries and in addition, Indonesia also has the visa on arrival facility for certain nationalities. Visitors from all other countries have to obtain a visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their respective countries. Pakistan nationals require a visa prior to departure for Indonesia.
Anytime Travel & Tours offers all types of visa processing facilities for Indonesia. Rehman Travel also caters the hotel bookings and travel packages at very competitive rates for all 5-star and budget travelers.
Indonesia Visit Visa fee
Indonesia Visit Visa fee for Pakistani nationals is $95 per person and this price varies for country to country and changes with time. Consult Anytime Travel & Tours for Indonesia Visit Visa. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 4547072.
Things to do in Indonesia
Indonesia has many awe-inspiring and breathtaking places for tourists and travelers like Tanah Lot, Uluwatu Temple, Borobudur Temple, Gili Island, Mount Batur, Nusa Lembongan, Goa Gajah, Gili Trawangan, Komodo National Park, Lake Toba, Gili Air, National monument, West Bali National Park, Kawah Putih and other attractive places.
Indonesia Travel Tips
- Must try Indonesian Food
- Visit Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Learn some words of Indonesian language
- Explore Bali and Java Island
- Return Ticket
- Valid Passport
- Eat street food
- Pay with cash not used a credit card
What is the best time to visit Indonesia?
May and September are the best time to visit Indonesia because the days are dry and sunny. In October and April, the weather is very wet and rainfall occurs. Some regions in Indonesia where rainfall occurs in June and July. November to March the temperature is humid. In the monsoon season, visit islands is a little risky.
Is accommodation cheap in Indonesia?
Accommodation in Indonesia is not very expensive. You can easily find a good place to stay at cheap price. Many low-cost hotels with good services are available in Indonesia for visitors. Find good deals on the internet for hotels and book them in advance. You can easily afford accommodation in Indonesia.
Visa on arrival for Pakistani?
No, Pakistan is not eligible for Indonesia visa on arrival. Apply for Indonesia visa from Pakistan by visiting the Indonesian embassy or consult Rehman Travel. Submit the complete documents to the travel agent or Indonesian embassy for Indonesia Visa. Visa applicants of Punjab apply in Islamabad for Indonesia Visa should submit the character certificate.
What is the processing time of the Indonesia visa?
Processing time for Indonesia Visa is 7 to 8 days. If you are travel to different regions of Indonesia like Poso and Maluku, then you will require a written permission from the Indonesian government through the Jakarta Department of Foreign Affairs. Tourist visa for Indonesia issued to the traveler for the visiting purpose, attend a seminar, meeting or event.