Singapore Visit Visa
Singapore is located in Southeast Asia and it is an island city. It is a hub of education, healthcare, finance, tourism, entertainment across the world. Singapore is also known as Lion City. Singaporean food is very famous and the amazing attraction for tourists and food lovers. Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and Light Rail Transit (LRT) are mostly used in Singapore for transportation. Book Singapore Tour package and explore beautiful places with Rehman travels.
Visa Policy for Singapore
Singapore has a policy to issue visa to four type of travel purpose which are for Tourism, Business, Study and Diplomatic visa.
Singapore Tourist Visa
- Singapore Work Visa
- Singapore Permanent Residence Visa
- Singapore Diplomatic Visa
Singapore Visit Visa Requirements
- Scan Copy of Passport.
- Passport Sign Page.
- CNIC Scan Copy.
- 01 Photos Scan Copy White Background.
- 8 Working Days
Singapore Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Singapore.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration.
- Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Singapore your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Singapore recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Singapore authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Visa Requirements for Official & Diplomatic Passport holder
- Note Verbal of older dates will not be accepted
- The Purpose of Entry should be mentioned on the note verbal and the VISA FORM
- Incomplete Applications will NOT be entertained
- For diplomatic missions, UN agencies & international organizations in Islamabad
- Note Verbal from the concerned Mission/ Office is compulsory
Singapore Visit Visa Services
Anytime Travel & Tours provide the Singapore visit visa and hotel bookings at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will take your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy and explore the natural beauty of Singapore.
Singapore Visit Visa fee
Singapore Visit Visa fee from pakistan is Rs 9000 and it varies from country to country and changes with time. For updated Singapore Visa fee consult Anytime Travel & Tours visa consultation department. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 4547072.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
The best time to visit Singapore is between February and April. Book flight from islamabad to Singapore on cheap rates
Things to do in Singapore
Many attractive places to visit in Singapore are Sentosa, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore zoo, Singapore Flyer, Merlion, Singapore Botanic Gardens, River Safari, Singapore Cable Car, National museum of Singapore, Mount Faber, Sultan Mosque, Skyline Luge, Wings of Time, and Science Center Singapore.
Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and attracts tourists all over the world. Orchard Road is the main shopping area where hotels, shops, boutiques, eateries are the main attractions.
Singapore Travel Tips
- Use public transport
- Eat food from local market like Hawker Center
- Check the weather condition
- Avoid bottled water
- Budget Shopping at Bugis Street, Mustafa Center, and Far East Plaza
- Travel Itinerary
Is snow occurring in Singapore?
No, snow is not occurring in Singapore. In November, December, and January the weather is very cold and rain occurred. Some place in Singapore where you enjoy snowfall like Snow City (Hansel and Gretel’s Winter Adventure), Christmas Wonderland, Raffles City Singapore, Tanglin Mall, and Orchard Central.
Is transportation expensive in Singapore?
Yes, transportation is not very expensive in Singapore. Public transport is very cheap in Singapore that every traveler can afford. The easiest way to explore Singapore via metro. If you have a Singapore tourist pass you get unlimited rides on bus and metro. Travel in Singapore that is not possible by bus or metro use taxi for travel.
Which language is spoken in Singapore?
English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil languages are spoken in Singapore. Malay is the national language of Singapore. English is spoken in Singapore but at first, it is difficult for foreigners to understand because their English is a combination of English and Malay. So try to learn a few words of their national language to communicate with them easily.
Is food expensive in Singapore?
Food is not expensive in Singapore. Get a good meal at Singapore at very low price but depends on where you eat and what you eat. You can easily buy cheap food from the food streets, food courts and hawker stalls. They served excellent meals at very low cost. Hotels and restaurants are a little expensive but it also depends on what you eat.